Customer Service and Digital Operations Associate
Auralie is seeking a part-time Customer Service and Digital Operations Associate to join our team.
This position is based in our Seattle office (non-remote). Candidates must be able to travel to 98125.
Schedule: Monday- Friday 20-29hrs/week
- Handle communications with our customers and vendors, providing timely and thoughtful responses to their queries.
- Manage inbound and outbound shipments-- picking and packing for online orders, processing exchange/returns with care and attention to detail, and processing the inbound shipment
- Website maintenance – data entry and maintenance, site merchandising, and other administrative duties
- Samples management - organizing photoshoots, managing pre and post-shoot samples, coordinating outgoing samples to content creators
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Ability to lift 25lbs+.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in retail (not necessary, but preferred).
- Excited about joining a small and growing company
Please email your resume and introduction to email@example.com.